Major projects completed
- Continued recruitment efforts, having a physical and web presence including LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Service Year and College job boards.
- Worked with Current Service Fellow to on board successfully to the project including appropriate contracts and staffing agency materials.
- Met with AC grantees to discuss barriers in recruitment
- Considered the MVF website to become up to date and relevant
- And continued to assist with ongoing agendas and invoicing on behalf of MVF
- Assisted with AC whiteboard recruitment materials
Major focus of effort in the next month/continuation
- Attended staff meetings.
- Continue to develop programmatic materials and procedures including recruitment materials and benefits poster, applicant selection procedure, reporting processes and documentation, program calendar etc.
- Continue identifying potential donor and grant opportunities available to both back fill remaining funding needed for a second fellow position and increase total numbers of spots on going.
- Developing strategy around fundraising in collaboration with foundation members to best make the case for individual fellow opportunities as aligned with identified donors’ values, and geographic area.
- Networking and collaborating with other State departments in the development of current applicant work plans as appropriate to their expertise. (i.e. aviation and EMS)
- Collaborating with current applicants to develop specific recruitment details and plan in advertising for a candidate.
- Networking with current VM stakeholders (climate advisory, volunteer network and foundation members) to continue to pursue funding opportunities to expand the reach of the program.
- Continue to review current applicant feedback to implement changes to next cycles procedures.
- Review additional recruitment avenues as they relate to specific details of the individual opportunities.
- Work with advisory taskforce to determine best structure for the background check, and reimbursement policies
- Begin to network with future site applicants and communities through letters of intent.