Supported Executive Director
- Managed contracts, D.O.s, P.O.s, modifications Advantage ME for vendors.
- Processed invoices daily.
- Resolved payment and accounting issues with DAFS and vendors.
- Reconciled P-card expense reports.
- Billing corrections.
- Attended regular meetings for DOE's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council.
- Outreach to Commissioners, consultants, and business partners.
- July staff report.
- DEI reading assignments.
- DOE DEI Committee Meetings.
- DEI Ambassadors Training #3 and assigned homework.
- Ordered office supplies
- Researched billing records to resolve Advantage issues with DAFS.
- Tax exemption for new vendor.
- DAFS Outreach for applications to planning grant RFP.
- Cross Cafe reservation and outreach
- Outreach to Surplus (with submitted BP84 forms) to remove office equipment.
Supported Grants Officer
- Authorization forms for AmeriCorps grantees.
- Approved PERS, Fixed Amount invoices, and prepared grantee invoices for approval.
- Outreach to grantees about OnCorps reports issues.
- Made 2022-2023 folders for grantees.
- Pulled NOGA and Funding chart for 20FXME001 for outreach with DAFS.
- Resolved issue with KVCAP program codes.
- Cooperative Agreements and PJFs for KVCAP, Trekkers, UMaine COA, and GPCOG's AmeriCorps service projects for current fiscal year.
- DOE Procurement Approval and Advantage ME procurement processes KVCAP, Trekkers, UMaine COA, and GPCOG's AmeriCorps service projects for current fiscal year.
- Reviewed grantee unexpended funds reports, calculated carryover amounts.
- Planning grant contract corrections.
Supported Communications Officer.
- Billing/Invoices and related outreach for printing, broadcasting.
Supported Program Development and Training Officer
Supported Climate Corps Coordinator
- Posted staff report
Supported Program Officer:
- Accounts payable
Issues to be aware of:
Major focus of effort for next month:
The Office Administrator will become more familiar with basic accounting.
Prepared by Nathan McIvor, Office Administrator