- Established new monthly meeting process to better collaborate with teammates on communication initiatives
- Attended UMaine Career Fair to recruit for AmeriCorps and Maine Service Fellows
- Ordered updated Maine AmeriCorps brochures
- Assisted in printing of Maine Service Fellows and Maine Climate Corps recruitment materials
- Digital/social promotion of Gov. Awards
- Continued work on Annual Report
- Researched and assisted in ordering of new microphone equipment for public meeting streaming
Issues to be aware of:
- Annual report: The report is now on track to be completed mid-March due to data collection and additional edits to text.
- Task Force: Roche met with Chair Jenni Tilton Flood to establish plan to resume regular Task Force meetings in March.
Upcoming areas of focus:
- Completing Annual Report
- Promoting Maine programs involvement in AmeriCorps Week
- Providing member and staff support with communications items for Maine AmeriCorps Member Conference
- Maine Service Fellows digital recruitment campaign
- One-pager for Maine Climate Corps