- Presented at New England Youth Identity Summit.
- Visited Aroostook County to meet with potential partners.
- Presented to Maine Conservation Voters at a Lunch and Learn.
- Developed application for Northern Border Regional Commission
- Plan for US Forestry Funding opportunity.
- Met with contacts in local government, state government, federal government, Maine organizations, and national service programs.
- Met with potential applicants for AmeriCorps grants and conducted outreach.
- Researched and connected partners with federal funding opportunities
- Attended staff meetings and trainings.
- Attended ASC Climate Corps workgroup.
- Participated in Micro-credential Volunteer Management development meetings.
- Supported Climate Corps Task Force meeting.
Upcoming Project Focus:
- Plan for potential Federal funding opportunities for climate corps.
- Continuing to meet and have calls with representatives of Maine organizations, national service, state government, etc.
- Develop partnership and funding proposal for community forestry focused Youth Conservation Corps.
- Support Climate Corps grantee.