Major Projects Underway:
· We were not successful in securing VGF ARP Funds. A full list of grantees has not been released, but only 13% of requests were fulfilled.
· Maine Volunteer Leadership Conference was overall success. Most of the response is positive and there were no major issues.
· Current CMV course has almost 30 enrolled.
· MLK Day Semester of Service grant opportunity open. Student lead service projects that start in January and conclude in April.
· We were successful in getting the Micro-credentialing grant, $10K, that will allow us to get develop beginning level of volunteer management.
Upcoming Project Focus:
· Working with different members of MEMA, FEMA and county EMAs to solve CERT questions.
· Evaluation of the Roll of Honor and Governor Service Awards.
· Service Enterprise cohort for the winter/spring.
· E&E Task Force – meetings switched
· Maine Volunteer Mangers Network: Always looking for speakers if you have suggestions.