Supported Executive Director
- Managed contracts, D.O.s, P.O.s, modifications Advantage ME for vendors.
- OIT Billing edits
- Processed invoices daily.
- Resolved payment and accounting issues with DAFS and vendors.
- Outreach to Commissioners, consultants, and business partners.
- DEI reading assignments.
- Staff reading assignments
- Board meeting prep
- DOE DEI Committee Meetings.
- Researched billing records to resolve Advantage issues with DAFS
- Ordered office supplies
- DAFS outreach about dis-encumberance from previous grant cycles
- Dis-encurmberance/allotment issues support: made audit spreadsheet comparing all invoices in the S Drive against Advantage payment download
- Staff DEI training with SISGI
- December Staff Report
- Disputed OIT charges in MPWR
- Calculations to figure out final MDF invoice that closed out their 22-23 AmeriCorps grant
- Modification in Advantage + GR for Zone Corp CT
- Checking invoices submitted to DAFS for payment against tracking sheet that observes balances and Advantage payout data.
- Conservation Corps allotment issue
- Enrollment outreach- UMaine Augusta
- Contract amendment for Zone Corp
- Modification to Snowman printing DO in order to fix account codes
- P-card reconciliation corrections
- Payment tracking for OnCorps invoices
- Minutes for December Commission meeting
- P.O. in Advantage for Black Label
- Allotment memo
- Constant contact name removal
- Pulled support grant data from Advantage
Supported Grants Officer
- Support dis-encurmberance/allotment issues
- DOE Procurement Approval and Advantage ME procurement
- Grantee outreach regarding OnCorps issues
- OnCorps Training on invoicing procedure
- OnCorps training
- Approved GPCOG's 2023 service project budget in OnCorps
Supported Communications Officer
- Billing/Invoices and related outreach for printing, broadcasting
Supported Program Development Officer
- Billing/Invoices related to VGF
Supported Climate Corps Coordinator
- Web postings
- Support with procurement processes
Supported Training Officer
- Planning grant outreach
- Checked planning grant PERs against invoices and reached out to grantees about errors
- Pulled grant allotment documentation and data to help with dis-encumberance issues
- Planning grant training
Supported Maine Service Fellows Coordinator:
- Training oninsurance processes for service corps projects
- Attended seminar on federal grant processes by FTLF law firm
- Enrolled in BUA 101 at the University of Maine, Augusta in order to improve accounting skills and knowledge; the course consists of an 90-minute lecture and 2.5 hours of assignments every week.
Major focus of effort for next month:
The Office Administrator will continue pursuing professional development in acquiring basic accounting and management principles.
Prepared by Nathan McIvor, Office Administrator