Major projects completed
• Conducted Site visit in Pleasant Point to meet current fellow and relevant stake holder
• Worked with Current Service Fellow to on-board successfully to the project including appropriate contracts and staffing agency materials.
• Met with AC grantees to discuss barriers in recruitment
• Assisted with MVF in orienting to the Google drive an documents need for new board members.
• And continued to assist with ongoing agendas and invoicing on behalf of MVF
• Attended career fair with current AC grantee
Major focus of effort in the next month/continuation
• Attended staff meetings.
• Continue to develop programmatic materials and procedures including recruitment materials and benefits poster, applicant selection procedure, reporting processes and documentation, program calendar etc.
• Continue identifying potential donor and grant opportunities available to both back fill remaining funding needed for a second fellow position and increase total numbers of spots on going.
• Developing strategy around fundraising in collaboration with foundation members to best make the case for individual fellow opportunities as aligned with identified donors’ values, and geographic area.
• Networking and collaborating with other State departments in the development of current applicant work plans as appropriate to their expertise. (i.e. aviation and EMS)
• Collaborating with current applicants to develop specific recruitment details and plan in advertising for a candidate.
• Networking with current VM stakeholders (climate advisory, volunteer network and foundation members) to continue to pursue funding opportunities to expand the reach of the program.
• Continue to review current applicant feedback to implement changes to next cycles procedures.
• Review additional recruitment avenues as they relate to specific details of the individual opportunities.
• Work with advisory taskforce to determine best structure for the background check, and reimbursement policies
• Begin to network with future site applicants and communities through letters of intent.