Major projects completed
- Exhibited at Maine Municipal Association Convention
- Organized and participated in Maine Volunteer Foundation Annual Meeting.
- Digital promotion of CMV course
- Creation of new Maine Service Fellows outreach signage
- Sorted, edited and distributed all photos from AmeriCorps CEO Michael Smith's visit to Maine
- Amplification of Washington Post story on Climate Corps
- Updates to MVLC portion of the website with presenter info, registration, and session info.
Issues to be aware of
- There are continued issues with the calendar function of the website. Bryan continues to work with vendor InforME to find a solution.
Major focus of effort in the next month/continuation
- Planning: design and publishing schedule of annual report
- Collaborating with team members to get new outreach material orders placed
- Presenting at Leavitt High School career fair
- Preparing session for Maine Volunteer Leadership Conference
- Rethinking Communications Plan and planning meetings with staff members to design individual plans for focus areas.
- Development of Training for Life campaign, specifically determining best avenues for promotion.
- Collaborating with Task Force to produce an op-ed in-line with Training for Life concept.
- Continued digital promotion of AmeriCorps service opportunities.
- "Volunteer Fare" newsletter reboot.
- Ongoing work to update press release/news distribution lists to include updated list of commissioners, MVF Board members, and other supporters both in state government and AmeriCorps Federal agency.
- Staffed October Communications Task Force meeting.
Prepared by Communications Officer Bryan Roche