- Developed reporting templates and program start-up guidance for new Climate Corps grant program.
- Met with contacts in local government, state government, federal government, Maine organizations, and national service programs.
- Met with potential applicants for AmeriCorps grants and conducted outreach.
- Planning for presentation at The Corps Network conference.
- Develop and adapt grant policies for Climate Corps (non-Federal funding) to be presented to Commission for approval.
- Attended ASC Fiscal Officer Training
- Attended Resilience Network webinars
- Visited University of Maine campus to meet with partners.
- Attended staff meetings and trainings.
- Attended ASC Climate Corps workgroup.
- Participated in Micro-credential Volunteer Management development meetings.
- Supported Climate Corps Task Force meeting.
- Attended Department of Education DEI intro training
- Attended PCCC Implementation Meeting
Upcoming Project Focus:
- Attend Corps Network conference in Washington DC
- Plan for potential Federal funding opportunities for climate corps.
- Continuing to meet and have calls with representatives of Maine organizations, national service, state government, etc.
- Plan for visit to Aroostook County to conduct outreach
- Present at Maine Water and Sustainability Conference
- Plan for presentation at New England Youth Identity and Education Summit