Volunteer Maine, the State Service Commission, has released its Annual Report on activity for the calendar year of 2020.
The report is currently available in digital form via online flipbook, full-color PDF and text-only PDF. If you would like a printed copy, please contact our office via contact form -- access here. The 2020 Annual Report can also be found on the publications section of our website.
Please see below for an embedded version of the report as well as links to access the flipbook and PDF download.
Thank you to the following organizations for their contributions to photos and information!
- Alfond Youth and Community Center
- AmeriCorps Resilience Corps/Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Aroostook RSVP/Aroostook Agency on Aging
- Catholic Charities of Maine
- First4 AmeriCorps/KVCAP/Educare Central Maine
- The Game Loft
- LearningWorks Aims High AmeriCorps
- Maine Campus Compact
- Maine Conservation Corps
- Penquis Foster Grandparent Program
- Seeds of Hope Neighborhood Center
- Skowhegan AmeriCorps Outdoor Recreation Program/Main Street Skowhegan
- Trekkers AmeriCorps Aspirations Program