Supported Executive Director
- Managed contracts Advantage ME for vendors.
- Processed invoices daily.
- Resolved payment and accounting issues with DAFS and vendors.
- Reconciled P-card expense reports.
- Billing corrections.
- Prepared materials for Commission meeting, calculated Commissioner car travel match funds.
- Commission minutes for June 2022.
- Commission minutes for May 2022.
- Attended regular meetings for DOE's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council.
- SISGI’s DEI online course.
- Created and disseminated report forms to grantees to track unexpended funds from their AmeriCorps grants.
- Aid and outreach to grantees with on unexpended funds reports
- Outreach to Commissioners, consultants, and business partners.
- Calculated 21AFF and 20FX unexpended amounts.
- Updated 21AFF and 20FXH grant reports with additional table for tracking ARP monies.
- Outreach for MCCS Financial Reports.
- May staff report.
- Advantage CT,CT modifications, GR, forms, and outreach for TriState staffing.
- Modified SISGI Advantage CT to fix procurement card payment issue.
- Made paper amendment to Blueberry Broadcasting CT.
- DEI Training with SISGI.
- DEI reading assignments.
- OIT Billing corrections.
Supported Grants Officer
- Conference registration
- Approved PERS, Fixed Amount invoices, and prepared grantee invoices for approval.
Supported Communications Officer.
- A/V Training.
- A/V set up and coordination for June Commission meeting.
Supported Program Development and Training Officer
- Recovered extra payment from OnCorps.
- Helped sort and mail AmeriCorps member conference prizes.
- Billing support
Supported Program Officer for Volunteer Sector Initiatives:
- Outreach to Office of Policy, Innovation and the Future for conference registration
Supported Climate Corps Coordinator
- Conference registration.
- Designed and ordered and business cards.
- Survey data.
- Requisition order for climate corps report print job.
Issues to be aware of:
Major focus of effort for next month:
The Office Administrator will become more familiar with basic accounting.
Prepared by Nathan McIvor, Office Administrator