Climate Corps Coordinator: June 2022
- Met with key contacts in state government, Maine organizations, and national service programs.
- Recruited new participants for Research and Evaluation Task Force.
- Attended ASC livestream of national conference.
- Spoke with reporter about Climate Corps for story.
- Attended DOE Rulemaking webinar.
- Planned and hosted scoping meeting for development of Energy Education and Home Energy Conservation Climate Corps Program, June 28. Developing follow-up report.
- Attended Communities Leading on Climate Conference hosted by the GOPIF staff.
- Planning for RFA for new state-funded Climate Corps (LD 1974).
Upcoming Project Focus:
- Developing and launching RFA for new Climate Corps.
- Hosting follow-up session for feedback on Energy Education and Home Energy Conservation Climate Corps (July 12).
- Continuing to meet and have calls with representatives of Maine organizations, national service, state government, etc.
- Hosting R&E Taskforce Orientation
- Attended Research & Evaluation Task Force Meeting
- Attended staff meetings
- Attended ASC Climate Corps workgroup