Thanks to all who attended the 2023 Maine AmeriCorps Member Conference!
It was great to see so many AmeriCorps members from across the state come together to learn from and get to know each other.
Use the link below to view a photo album from the 2023 Conference
Thank you, conference Plenary Speakers!
Bangor City Councilor, Lawyer, Business Owner and “Trailblazer”
Thank you, Planning Committee!
The planners are listed with their AmeriCorps Program sponsor agency. To find contact information for the program, use the "Serve In Maine" web page.
- Charlotte Allard, Maine Street Skowhegan
- Sonya Bates, UMaine Center on Aging
- Marissa Boynton, Maine Street Skowhegan
- Judy Dudley, Goodwill Industries of Northern New England AmeriCorps
- Nick Escobedo, Goodwill Industries of Northern New England VISTA
- Myla Ferland, Trekkers
- Roy Gedat, Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
- Laura Gordon, Ending Hunger in Maine VISTA
- Jeremiah, King, Maine Youth Alliance
- Linc Oliver-O'Neil, Maine Conservation Corps
- Anna Paddock, Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Cathy Ryder, Ending Hunger in Maine VISTA
- Valerie Spaulding , KVCAP Educare Waterville
- Michael Ashmore
- Jamie McFaul
- Bryan Roche
Thank you to the Conference lead sponsor, Good Shepherd Food Bank!
Thanks to our Conference meal supporters!
Further support provided by First National Bank and the Maine Department of Economic and Community Development - thank you!
Additional support provided by Oakhurst Dairy - thank you!
Networking Sessions supported by Cabot Creamery Co-operative - thank you!